Protecting your outdoor space with a patio cover is essential in our coastal Vancouver weather! And, installing a custom patio cover is one of the best home-improvement investments you can make. With a cover over your deck, you’ll spend less time worrying if the weather will hold up for your next outdoor bash, knowing you’re covered!
A well-built deck cover will add years of comfort and protection to your outdoor space. With a patio cover you’ll spend more time outside enjoying your sundeck — entertaining, grilling, and relaxing with friends and family.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose a Custom Patio Cover
- Make your outdoor space more enjoyable. Have shade on the hot sunny days, and dry shelter in the wet winter months.
- Elevate your outdoor entertainment space. With a custom patio cover, we’ll design it to match your deck perfectly, so you can enjoy more weekday barbeques, outdoor dinner parties, and a glass of wine anytime – in any weather.
- Protect your outdoor area. Leaves and wind-blown debris can wreak havoc on your patio. A patio cover protects your investment, keeping your deck looking great longer.
- Reduce maintenance costs. Thanks to the added protection a custom patio cover provides, your annual maintenance costs go down. Less leaves and debris falling on the patio = less clean-up for you too!
- Perfectly matched. While there are lots of creative ways to create shade and/or privacy on your deck, nothing compares to a custom build.
In the Greater Vancouver area, outdoor space is highly sought after! So much so that homeowners are choosing deck remodels over traditional kitchen or bathroom renos before listing their property for sale.
If you’ve invested in your dream deck, then a custom deck cover can be made to match it perfectly. No two patios are the same, which is why we build patio covers in a variety of materials. The most common covers we build are: glass with aluminum framing, aluminum with glass skylight, and glass with wood framing.
Custom Patio Cover Installation
When you work with Citywide Sundecks, we’ll guide you through the process of customizing your patio cover.
Here are some of the things to consider before you install a custom deck cover:
- How do you plan to use your covered patio area?
- Do you want an attached or free-standing deck cover?
- Are you looking for protection from the rain, or are you looking for more privacy?
Ready for More Coverage?
Citywide Sundecks patio covers are custom-made, assembled, and installed by our decking professionals. If you’re ready to upgrade your existing deck cover, or install a new one, simply fill out the form below or call us at 604-786-3325 for a free estimate!